You can now shop all of our products online! Just browse using the links at the bottom of this page and add items to your cart. At checkout you'll be presented two options for collecting your order:
1) Home Delivery (Free for orders over $149; $9.95 delivery fee for orders less than $149)
- Please check if you're located in our current delivery area (you'll be asked to verify your zip code at checkout):
- Deliveries are made every Thursday between the hours of 7:00 am and 6:00 pm. You'll be asked to pick one of our upcoming delivery dates at checkout.
- All home-delivered meats will be frozen to ensure food safety.
- If you are not home to accept delivery, we will pack your order in an insulated tote along with dry ice (as needed). Although our packing system should keep your delivery cold for 6-8 hours it is your responsibility to collect your order as soon as possible. We do re-use our totes so we ask that you leave them out prior to your next delivery.
- We will deliver to the front door by default; please include a brief description of the delivery location (house color/which door etc.) at checkout.
2) Market Pickup (Free)
- Just choose this option at checkout, select a date and location (see here for our market schedule), and we'll have your order packed and waiting for you!
- During the summer and fall market season we will pack your market pickup order with fresh poultry when available; please let us know if you prefer it to be frozen.
- For all online orders your credit card, Paypal account, or farm share membership will be charged immediately with the full purchase price indicated at checkout. However, due to varying package weights your final total may be slightly less than your checkout total and we'll refund you the difference when your order is packed.
- Online orders must be placed by 2:00 pm on the day prior to pickup or delivery